? ??????????????Lost in the View? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (13 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 6870 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Let It Rock? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (134 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 30076 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????The Rolli BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, May 31, 2009

ZHA DOU....

the first thing, jw.......I dun like woi kein, okay???? He is just my friend..classmate...only. You know why i react so fast when I talk to him? cuz i always '' zat '' him...and very shuang you know? and another thing is, I like to '' zat '' boys...you dun simply say about him la...lol...if let our classmates viewed, they surely will say something stupid..dun let this happen lar...
second thing....actually I very care if you say I like him...bc this will spoil my image and his as well...I am truly white, so dun pour black ink to me..but I will not bc of your post then dun talk to him......the only ways is, I WILL REACT YOU VERY FAST...SO BEWARE....LATER YOU HAVEN TALK FINISHED THEN I WILL ANSWER YOU....HAHAAAAA......
actually i also always view your blog wan....luckily you update fast..the pei pei arh..always online so fast then off liao..swt lah...eh..sry I always din update my blog.....you want to know why?

1.except u and annyee, nobody view my blog ( as peipei said)
2.the third per who view my blog is me myself..And i feel abit '' zi lian '''
3.you all also din react for my blog wan...ask people to put in chat box nx time lar..
4.I so left out in 38gang lar.....
~ thx to annyee, alwaysput comments in my blog..haha~

0 comments: