? ??????????????Lost in the View? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (13 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 6870 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Let It Rock? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (134 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 30076 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????The Rolli BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, May 11, 2009

JING WEI ..UR WRONG...

Do you know why pei pei knows how to solve a rubic cube? Do you know why you yrself know how to solve a rubic cube? you all know bc, somebody teached you! I remember you told me you only know how to solve one face of the rubic cube, I also remembered that pei pei said she know how to solve a rubic cube is bc michelle teached her, and she also find the rubic solution in the internet.Thats why, if nobody teached you all, I convinced that you definitely can't solve a rubic cube with just yr brain whiryling around...and what aboout me? I didn dare to say that jing wei didn teach me..but..you know how she teached me ?


huien: jing wei, why i cannot solve the last one huh?

jing wei: na..I show you( then she turn the rubic without slow motion)...got it?easy leh...

huien: too fast la..I cannot get it

jing wei: haiz..okla I show you one more time ( then she turn the rubic again..not slow)

huien: why this one turn up need like that? another way cannot meh?

jingwei: why you stupid wan? IQ so slow..no medicine to cure you edi larr..loser...

then after this time, everytime I ask somebody to teach me, she will say: I nearly vomit when i teached loohuien..lol...look at the conversation above, do you know how to teach a person?you must explain n explain..and turn the rubic slowly...clearly...you always teach me so fast..talking also not clear..do you know why when pei pei teach letheng , she knows how to solve already? it is bc pei pei talking so slow, people say two times blurly equals to her one time clearly, n that's why letheng so fast learn..haha( pei pei talking slow)..
if i get a good teacher, me surely can solve the rubic lah...i lazy oni mah..

*joee..you cannot write me IQ low, because you also dunno how to solve a rubic! haha, swt~

0 comments: