? ??????????????Lost in the View? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (13 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 6870 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Let It Rock? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (134 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 30076 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????The Rolli BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

OK..PEI PEI~

who say I no cure? I only forgot who teached you only mah...I just remembered that you told us that someone teached you...even if nobody teached you ...you also got check the solution mah.....what about me? just that ..talker jing wei talk talk alot to me...but non get inside my ears...what do you mean by no cure???you don copy jing wei la...always say I no cure...sylist abit la ...if I no cure, nobody is cured !

0 comments: