? ??????????????Lost in the View? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (13 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 6870 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Let It Rock? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (134 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 30076 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????The Rolli BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, May 29, 2009

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

haha...dis is posted regarding 2 hui en's nightmare dat post
loo hui en...u now only noe i always view ur blog de ah???
noe liao den post more posts la...
always make me visit ur blog but only saw old posts...
haiz...u reli nv tot about me de hor??

ok la...regarding ur nightmare ah...i only haf 1 reaction: very funny
haha...u make me laugh till my stomach explode le....hahahaha...
reli funny le...like dis de nightmare u oso can dream out...
haha....benben species is reli benben species la...

n also another thing la...
i din say u fa qiao lo...
i juz say u always..u noe la...
i talking u always din hear me de lo..
but other people talking not same liao wor...
when other people talk u react so faz de le...
especially when woi kein talking 2 u lo...
hahax...u like him izit ah??

tell u d truth la loo hui en...
sit bside u is a kind of torture...hahax...
like maths...dun always torture me la...
n these few days oso...u noe i no good mood ma...
still asking me so many question about maths...
reli sry...but i reli not good mood la...
i dun wan shout at u...dun make me do dat la...

haiz...still haf many things wan say but i lazy la...
next post la har....rmb reply me ah loo hui en...
do i seem so unimportant ah???

0 comments: