? ??????????????Lost in the View? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (13 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 6870 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Let It Rock? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (134 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 30076 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????The Rolli BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Sry~

sry 4 all those who view dis blog frequently coz dis blog will be abandoned 4 quite a while...
sry kai qian...sry michelle...sry annyee...sry every1 who view dis blog...
the reason is bcoz i won't b playing the com 4 a month
y???coz my mum dun let me...

dis is all loo hui en's fault...
dat day i get home all wet, my mum scolded me as dat time her mood not good
so i kena liao lo...
cannot play com 1 month....
no pocket money 4 i month...
nid help do housechores....
haiz....

but i oso wan tell every1 dat i din behsong hui en la
dun always think i so bad can ah???
i din beh song her....
me n pei pei juz wan play her nia...
dis monday we oso tell her d truth liao...

anyway, thx 2 michelle coz help me so much in lying 2 hui en
n pei pei....i dun think nid thx u coz....haha...u noe???
thx ya...michelle....n also the客串de annyee...haha...
thx every1 who helped me lie 2 hui en...

haha...u should c hui en's expression dat monday when we told her d truth...
reli funny de....haha....me n pei pei laughed so much 4 dat...

oh, right, n reli sry coz i can't update dis blog n my blog frequently...
i can try 2 update juz when my mum went out...
sry ya...

0 comments: