? ??????????????Lost in the View? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (13 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 6870 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Let It Rock? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (134 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 30076 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????The Rolli BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, May 11, 2009

Encik tham's word? who say I forgot?

encik tham said' get good results doesn't equal to IQ high' . I agree. But do you know what is IQ low? A person with low IQ will always ask: 2+2=?... and when you answer him the answer, he will ask again, :2+2=?..n keep on asking why..A person with low IQ, if he did not study hard, he won't get good results..yes ! thats right!....but you see me...I always copy homework frm jing wei in class..I always lazy to do my hw..I always study only b4 the exam starts.....haizz...so do you think I very hardworking? but why arh, my studies better than you arhh, jing wei?you more rajin than me mah...IQ also not low...hardworking plus IQ high, you should be better than letheng now..but why arh??haha...speechless leh..I tell you why..

1) me lucky
2)me study in a right way..
lol..if you say I cannot solve a rubic cube means IQ low, that means b4 you manage to solve the rubic, you aso IQ low ? But I can tell you.. a person's IQ percentage will not change till  he die..so..this solution is wrong! okla...I dun want too show off...actually my IQ lower than you ...bc my maths is lousy...haha..but it doesn't mean that my IQ is low....and another thing.. your damn teaching method is lousy man...you are not a teacher...but a lousy talker...haha....lame right?

0 comments: