? ??????????????Lost in the View? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (13 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 6870 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Let It Rock? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (134 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 30076 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????The Rolli BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

OK..DON ARGUE ANYMORE...

jing wei, dun blame joee for standing on my side...cuz...I told her to. Ok, actually earlier I want to post a thing about '' when can you take my photos away?'' well, since joee helped me to tell you, I had nth to say.
Now , when I look at jing wei's post.. really, its the truth..
and then, when I look and joee's post...yeah~ I can feel my strengh standing up~yeah...
actually, what's the main purpose of you opening this ben ben loohuien's blog?
firstly, I know... to say how stupid I am..
but the main one is ....LETS HAVE FUN!!!!
haha...abit lame right?
actually..I dun mind you all writing about...how stupid I am...
I also dun mind you saying about..boys... ( that kind of)
....or something funny about me..........
but...you can scold that false, but dun make it real...
dun make it real....
as I see that....the lately post that jing wei wrote was....full with distactisfition..
and joee....you so cool man....not that you type it right...but
guys will admire you... that word..
haha.....
hope the war will never ends..
oh ya ! earlier jing wei n pei pei wrote about me..
now I HAD TO debate bac...
MY OWN POWER.. dun miss out the nx show!!!

0 comments: