? ??????????????Lost in the View? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (13 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 6870 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Let It Rock? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (134 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 30076 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????The Rolli BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

THE WAR..

ok everyone..I had viewed JW's personal blog and this blog, erm..I had alot of things to say back, well, if you guys wanna know what I am debating bac, pls viewed JW's personal blog and .....the title( ok..1st thing) in this blog..

firstly, I got a true story to tell, about today one...haha...
today jing wei dropped her pen and bzw help her to pick...she nearly fainted..
too happy??...nolah..haha..
you said when I did not come to sch, he keep on borrowing your things??
so whats wrong?? nth wrong !!! you always chuan me, why dun you go and chuan him?

secondly, why dun you ask letheng, she knows how to turn how many faces of rubic? 1? 2?
if only one, I aso figured out myself lah...

nx thing, you say I can get good results bc of you chuan me?
indeed...you chuan me alot..
but you only make me '' 心動” n not 行動
I work it myself bc I got 行動
行動 makes me sucess,
n not your 心動
you got helped me, but only that 10 percent, understand?

ok , that's only a part of it..
wanna viewed the nx part?
.............................................
I dun tell you ( lazy)..haha

0 comments: