? ??????????????Lost in the View? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (13 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 6870 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Let It Rock? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (134 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 30076 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????The Rolli BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, May 8, 2009

Objection!!!

okay, i am fed up now, when you saw this post, it is the second time i wrote the same thing...haiz..the previous one could not publish out...( the com is jealous..)...well, the main purposus for jing wei n peipei to open a benbenloohuien is bc, they want everyone to know how....erm....how funny I am. But, the post that they wrote there is totally out! false! untrue! what do you mean by smart but IQ low? you say i am smart means I am clever, but you say my IQ is low, means i am stupid. How can you say a person clever an stupid at the same time? (boo......) if my IQ is really low, I won't get good results in exam, ( eventhough i study very hard) but the oni thing is, I wonder people who are ( not as good as me in studies) would say that I am stupid? IQ low? haizz....they must be thinking that they are not even better than mosquitoes!( n I hate mosquitoes)....ya, another thing, the photos are damn lousy man...omg...even my passed away grandma looks better..( sry grandma, b4 80, you looks prettier than me, but when you are after 80...sry ah).......the next thing, do you know that in this world, alot of people dunno how to solve rubics?( even the prime minister also .....not confidence in making it, I guess)And so......if you had seen this post, dun ever say me stupid because...( later tell you...).....

0 comments: