? ??????????????Lost in the View? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (13 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 6870 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Let It Rock? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (134 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 30076 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????The Rolli BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, May 11, 2009

suan liao~

Among all of you, joee's post is the most accurate one..but actually, I very shame lah..you make me pai se..I know I good, but you no need post out mah...since joee you had written out about me, I say to say back you too ! you always say how good I am, but actually I got alot of bad things behind..but luckily, I am a secret hider, so you can't find out my bad things..joee, now, honestly, this is you:


1) you know you very pretty ma?my sis seldom say people pretty one, now she say you pretty!     what do you mean!huh?!! I very pe song you la...I guess last century you must be a modal la( I tell you, her skin colour very nice...like an apple..boys..grab while stock last)

2)86 purata high meh? do you know I am frm B class last year???you go ask letheng, or kaisong, or kaiqian...you go ask them this purata high or not? actually, for alot of people, it's very low...n somemore, last exam I was lucky..if not, the jing wei won't be so pesong about my results...

3)I know how to write poems???haha ..everyone also know how to write poems la..they are only group into bad and good ones..that time, when I wrote the poems, I also lucky oni mah, the images appeared in my mind...actually, joee aso great in making poems...I saw the teacher gave her the comments..a great poet in the future...

4)actually dun look at joee's face so cool, actually she very cute n funny one, always say those lame things...n like to squeeze boys...haha ...joee, you dun go n pakat jing wei they all I tell you! they write negative things about me, you must write positive things about me....haha

I Know i very funny, but ahh....somethimes very serious tooo....

0 comments: