? ??????????????Lost in the View? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (13 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 6870 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Let It Rock? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (134 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 30076 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????The Rolli BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, May 8, 2009

Arlo~

Im da new author of this blog
For ur info
Im her best fren
And i come here to betray her
anyone wants to noe my reason?

1)she is good in her results
-purata 86% PuKiMa

2)she is good in sports
-i wont run with u in merentas desa forever n ever n never ever
BEWARE: PLS DO NOT RUN WITH HER IN MERENTAS DESA

3)she is good in singing
-chs idol which makes a big scar on my heart, but u made it in twice...TWICE

4)she is good in writing poems
-go view her blog n look for the poem
-it make me cant sleep for 2 nites,keep thinking abt her poem
-u noe why?
~bcuz that day in camp we were writing poem,
then i say:''Hui En,let me see urs''
Hui En:''Dun wan la...Mine is very *lan*(chinese)
I say:''Suan lor''
-but at last,she got good comments from the teachers
-i beh song u

5)She is bad in decorating the class board
-go see ur class board then u come n tell me nice onot

6)She is a fun person
-if u chuan her,she will chuan u back...is quite fun

7)She had the most sweet smile in the whole wide world
- =D

8)She is interested with guys that has 6 pax
- YKF................

9)She is cute like me
-I noe u agree

0 comments: