? ??????????????Lost in the View? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (13 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 6870 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Let It Rock? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (134 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 30076 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????The Rolli BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Oi, Jo Ee, u on which side de???

Joee ah!i beh song u d...
u told me u on our side i baru add u de le....
now u betrray n scold me n pei pei, u still human ah u???
U say wan say loo hui en's bad things wif us de le...
n now???u scold we all play pet society din post....
U noe dis world not every2 can on9 everyday de ma?
i wan on9 reli hard de u noe???
i noe u can on9 everyday...but i cannot ma...
u wan me post i everytime on i oso haf post wat, u still scold me o....suan liao la u....
I ask u : u now is side loo hui en or me n pei pei de???

0 comments: