? ??????????????Lost in the View? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (13 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 6870 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Let It Rock? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (134 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 30076 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????The Rolli BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, December 12, 2009

REPLY JING WEI'S BLOG DE ........

know why I choose to write here and not writing in my personal blog?
cause I never changed b4..me still the benben lar.....

hahas...I remember everytime i also ask you to help me do this do that...especially homework
maybe is bc you sit beside me, i everytime also 依赖。。
I know it's very bad...i WANNA change everything..
I won ask anyone to help me do anything nx year..
I want to be independent in doing hw
.....hahas.......

plus next year is PMR......
I really wanna worked out myself....
I wanna complete everything by myself..


but.......






it's impossible...............
for me,
it's impossible for me to do everything...hahas..
so you still have chance to help me do homework de.....
no need say until so cham larr.....lolx......


我相信每个人都有改变的时候。
但无论我在那方面变了。
我还会是那个慧恩。
所以
放心吧!

0 comments: