? ??????????????Lost in the View? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (13 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 6870 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Let It Rock? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (134 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 30076 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????The Rolli BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, December 12, 2009

My Opinion ....

I know there are a lot of memories in this blog..especially arguements..
about how silly Hui En is .. hahass....
I don mind all of these things...
but why is the blog name called benbenloohuien?
I dun mind people call say me ben..cuz i know you all are just playing..or maybe..I really am...

the main reason i wanted someone to delete is because..

the blog is dead

the blog is dead

dead

dead !!!!!!

do you know what feeling is a dead blog?
it is very very sad..
it's just like a new born baby with no mother..
nobody cares....

why you all what it to suffer like this?
since you can help the blog to say words, why cant I ?
you are totally wrong...the blog doesn't want to stay anymore...
its useless...it will be alone forever..and ever...evr.....
what is the use to stay all the memories?
its is not good memories....
it's just a normal memories that every one has..

so...OBJECTION !!!
I don want it to suffer anymore !!!
because the blog's name has my name on it !!!...
and i wanna to CARE

0 comments: