? ??????????????Lost in the View? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (13 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 6870 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Let It Rock? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (134 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 30076 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????The Rolli BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Oh no So Gandong . ..

thanks for that postt ..

A year really flies ..
Form 2 and form 3 's memories are still fresh in my mind . XD
The days you sitting beside me are really great ..
I will nvr forget you my friend haha ..
best friend XD
wong jing wei..

Honestly, i always saw ur blog with joee 's name ..
I feel like errr . .. you are living in the world with only joee ..
getting new friends and forgetting old friends?
sometimes felt really sad de leh.

AHH but now i know you don't .
you are still that lovable jing wei XD
^^
I hope that I can keep in touch with you until the moment I slept in coffin.
Sure will.





0 comments: